Sunday, January 10, 2010

What a Tuwtle


Oh yeah. I'm bloggin. Just cause I don't know what I'm talking about doesn't mean I can't blog. I lack structure, I get it. I can't even write with structure, but who knows? I might accidentally say something profound! What you do is what shall be. There, now that I got that out of the way I can move on. We can all move on, here we go...
Okay I still don't know what I am writing about. But it is Sunday and I just got home from churches. I say churches because this morning I went and saw my friend Ammon be sustained as an Elder at his stake conference, then I went to my friends singles ward to watch one friend (Sierra) give a talk and another friend (Mckenna) sing. It was simply marvelous. No more CD's or Ipod's in the car when Kenna is around because she is just going to sing for all of us now. It makes me think back on a time when we were all trying to beat a song on Rock Band and Ammon was the singer, I suppose it would suffice to say that we couldn't pass the song. A recording of Ammon attempting that song has actually become a commodity of sorts within our group of friends. And to think, that whole time Mckenna was playing the guitar! Anyways, then I went to my ward where I hung out with my primary class, who coincidentally like me now because I gave them all mints that I got from Gentri's house. Thank you Terry.
Last night we all went to Pirate Island to eat and play because our dear friend Whitney is leaving to Utah State tonight. She gave 20$ to a balloon making guy. I think it was cause he was "smiley". It was so much fun though! SO.....MUCH.......FUN! Also, there was some poor lad who could not resist the intoxicating spell which was cast on him by the lady people of our little colony of sea sailing plunderers. What a horrible sentence that was! Anyways, this kid kept giving the girls tokens by the handful. They just kept coming! Gentry got addicted to some kind of button pusher game and at one point I saw her carrying a cup full of coins , with a weary look on her face, while panting that she needed another soda. Priceless. We ended up getting a ridiculous amount of tickets and now I got all sorts of swag.
I have an interview with my Bishop in like 20 minutes. I hope that I will be able to be ordained an Elder soon. I feel that despite my many weakness's and shortcomings, I am moving in the right direction and feel worthy to progress. TTFN!

2 comments:

Gentri said...

hahaha! Oh taylor. I'm sorry anyone had to see me in that horrible state.... I was not myself. I had become a monster. haha! Whatever you do is what shall be, one of my favorites. And I'm so glad our mints one your class over!! Oh the little things that can make the biggest difference. :)

KennaLee said...

no there will be cd's and ipods. i do not sing just to sing for you guys hahahahaha. that is a random blue moon moment. the end lol