Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tom the Mighty Duck, and other stories


I hate debt collectors. I try to love everyone, but I don't love them. To be fair, I should say that I don't love what they do. Look at me petting that duck up there. I am so sweet, even a duck loves me. He loves my bread too, but even more than that, he just wanted to be my friend. I would rather talk about ducks then debt collectors, so I think I will do that.

I like how ducks quack, but I like it when they mumble quack the most. You know, its like a low, throaty, mmmack! mack! mack! I like it when they mack. When I was feeding this duck Whitney's sammich, I could help but giggle each and every time it nibbled my hand. I almost understood what he was macking at me too, he was like "Sup homeboy, what you got on my bread?" I liked him so much, that I "goosed" him as he waddled away. That was a great joke. Ammon was afraid of the duck so, despite what you may see in the picture above, he didn't get very close. Ammon doesn't read my blog so I can say whatever I want about him.

A few years ago we had a pet duck named Tom. He flew sideways and pooped on the walls in the garage. That ol' rascal. Tom was a Duck among ducks. That dude had some swagger in his waddle, I tell you what. Not only was Tom one hunk of a duck, he was an attack duck. Seriously. Every day when the mail man would come, Tom would come mackin around the corner and start going for the heels of that poor fella. If you didn't wear shoes or socks, he would make you pay each and every time. Tom eventually joined his brother, Coot, in duck heaven. Coot was a mud duck though so I don't know if he made it.

I think that's about enough for now. I devulged enough personal information. I hope you can understand now how I hate debt collectors because that was my purpose in writing this blog. I have a dog named Boo Radley and he is a black dog but I woulda named him Boo Radley no matter what color he was. Good Day!


4 comments:

Ammon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ammon said...

I wasn't really actually scared. I like to think of it as more of a respect thing.

KennaLee said...

hahahahahahahahhaa i love your random thoughts from debt collectors to ducks to how ducks quack to boo. hahaha

Gentri said...

bahahaha!! Hilarious and random. I love it. :)I hope to meet Tom one day.