Monday, March 8, 2010

Watch me get dumber.

Don't worry. I'm not going to try and trick you into thinking I'm smart. Not this time.

I have been in Park City for the last couple of days. I think there could be some bloggables from this. First of all, DONT, I repeat, DONT see the movie, "The Box" . Save your dollar. Buy a double cheese burger. Or, better yet, go celebrate march, The National Frozen Food month, by purchasing some frozen frood from your local grocer. Ha. I said frood. Obviously, I meant food but I am going to leave it because I think the word frood is awsome.

Frozen food, or frood, is usually pretty gross. I think that is why it needs its own month to compensate. But before condeming the entire race I am going to give a shout out to Bagel Bites, Red Baron, Eggo's and Dulce Leche Ice Cream. Frozen food is pretty good. I recall my previous statement. Frood, you deserve to have a month of your very own. However, so do fruit snacks, but I don't see a National Fruit Snack month. Only the Army could give me enough discipline to not eat the entire cluster of Gushers at once when they are stuck together.

Park City was a nice break from work. I don't really want to blog about work. I don't like how work is taking over my life and I am not really good at work. My boss has obnoixously big lips. Thats all I will say. That was weird. I already told myself I would not use the delete button this blog. I used to put cheerios in the toilet as target practice.

I went snowboarding with my family on Saturday. It was triumphant. Glorious. Sometimes sliding down snow on that piece of wood is the only thing that makes sense. Sometimes I use bubbles in the bath tub and make a fake chest mane. I do this to see what I will look like when I am old and hairy and gray.

I doubled my beef at Arby's today when the smooth, snake like, salesman of a order taker asked me if I would like to double my beef. He didn't tell me that it would also double the price. I'm an idiot. No one gives out free beef.

Last night I wore long johns cause my mom didnt bring me any P.J's. I am not a child. I can't sleep in my whitie tighties and a giant T-Shirt any more. Gosh mom. Ha. I realize how that sounds. Anyways, I was up there with some friends and after we watched that stupid movie which I already told you not to watch, we decided we wanted to go to the front desk and get a game. Everyone thought that I looked so hot in my Knickerbockers that if I wore em down then we would just get a free game. I was hesitant. I put on jeans over the Johns. Ammon told me to take off my pants so we could leave. Ha. Then, as we prepared to slumber on the fouton, he created a barrier with pillows between us. I was as surprised as you are. And hurt.

No comments: