Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Morning Has Broken

I like naming these things. Someday I think I will be a caption author. Watch. Anyways, I just wanted to take a short moment to post something happy. I feel so much happier than I did last night. It has only been one day since I wrote that last one but, like I said, when my heart is right, immediatley the plan of salvation is effective. Salvation. What a wonderful word. It is def on my top five favorite words of the week.
Thank you everyone for the love and support you have showed during this time when it would probably be easy to say, "this kid isn't serious about this" and just kind of write me off. You didn't though did you? That, my friends, has made all the difference.
It is not the end of the world. Like my good (best) friend Ammon said, life is too short to not be happy. or something like that.
Well, I have just cleaned my spiritual laundry and now my spiritual room is fresh and clean and organized.
Cool, well I just thought I should send out some positive energy in the way of a positive post. Because nothing about my life isn't positive. I am moving out with my best friend and we are going to be truth seekers and good doers and were going to have soooo much fun along the way.
Your all welcome to come and play any time you bring cookies.
Really though, thank you everyone and I love you all oh so much. no wait. ! yeah. !

4 comments:

Gentri said...

I'm so glad you're doing better tay!! :D We're still going on that hike though!!

McCall said...

I know I already called you but I you've got a friend in me : )

Unknown said...

I know Mccall! I love you so much! I appreciate your concern. I know you are worried about me but i am fine, actually better than i have been in months. sometimes it takes a humbling situation for me to realize how much i need the Lord, and if i do, then it turns into a blessing. So don't worry too much. I'm not "struggling" I havent "fallen off the path". I made a mistake and I've repented and now I move forward.

Piotr K. said...

Hello. I've just went through some of your posts. You are being so honest, sincere and without any shade of hypocrisy in every single word typed on your blog. It would be so much easier for one to write an eulogy of himself. However, the truth is only one and -regardless of whether good and bad - whenever delivered from the bottom of one's heart, has that incredible power of touching the heart of the reader; in some kind synergy of truthfulness. Sometimes, I think that truthfulness will be the most difficult thing for a man to face and to learn. For someone like you, who has already attained that purity of spirit, so many great blessings will already be at hand. Thank you so much for your powerful and true testimony. It's a great example and lesson for everyone. God Bless...