Thursday, December 17, 2009

My life partner(s).

I have great friends. They are more than friends, they are life partners. I will talk about them now because they are cooler than I am and I am cooler than I was because they are my friends. I haven't known these friends for a very long time but what we lack in quantity we have more than made up for in quantity. My best friend that is a boy is named Ammon. He is a Super Hero. Captain Anozz. I know that sounds wrong. It isn't. He lives in Provo and I don't see him as much anymore but he is still my best friend. As my friends Mom described him he is the, " Tall, Dark, Handsome" one. I guess that makes me the short, homely, pasty one. Thats okay, look at the photo above. Forget about it.
I have a friend named Whitney who is my best friend that is a girl. She is a special friend. She is more than a friend. She is amazing. *Insert a heartwarming, just corny enough to be cute, phrase here* No, she really is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am sure I will talk about her more later.
Now, for the Trinnamans. I love all of them. They have adopted me into their family. I will post pictures of them later. I don't know what I would do with out my friends. They are all raising me. Do not think that I have not written as much about Gentri, Mckenna, Terry, . It is only because I just happened to write about Ammon and Whitney first, and have now run out of juice. I will be sure to write more about all of them at a later time.
They have put up with me and my shinnanigans. There have definately been some shinnanigans. I am, as you know, quite a handful at times. But despite that, and for some reason, they still love me. They are the best friends in the world.

2 comments:

Gentri said...

aw. we love you too tay!

Chablis said...

You're not short, homely, and pasty. You're mid-height, blond, and very handsome!

You should count yourself lucky and special because we, the Trinnaman family, don't just adopt anyone. :)