Thursday, December 17, 2009

My first banter.

A dear friend of mine named Gentri was under the impression that I was going to write on this blog regularly when she was kind enough to set it up for me. As is often the case, the motivation I felt when I initially made the decision that I was going to become a "blogger" has somewhat deteriorated. Nevertheless, I have decided that I will push some buttons and see what comes out, I think you call this "word vomit". Sounds appropriate.

This is the worst, most embarrassing picture of me you will ever see. Still, see how cool I look? Notice the fasionable arch in the middle, I call it a bowl cut with a spout for pouring. It is beautiful. This picture was buried away in a box in my basement. There is a long running debate between my friends and of whether or not I was portly as a youngster. I argue healthy not portly. Anyways, I made the poor decision of allowing them into the archives and then made the even poorer decision of walking upstairs and leaving them to reek havoc. They did. They took pictures with there phones and posted them on Facebook. I figured I would start out with this because it can only get better from this point. If you can accept me despite my Top Gun Serious Face, by all means, read on. We can be friends.

1 comment:

Gentri said...

BAhahahahahahaha!!! I am so sorry we did that to you... but it is so great at the same time! haha! I'm so excited to see what else you post. You are an excellent writer and I will keep you on a post a week schedule. haha!