Friday, January 3, 2014

Like a shimmering Mermaid, mid jump.

Okay, lets see if this works. That title was awesome though. So great. This feels semi-productive. It's too cold outside for any kind of out door activities. The type of cold where you turn around and go back inside while your still inside opening the door. Brrrrr..... So I was kind of haphazardly looking for jobs just now. It's not that I can't find one. I found a bunch. When you dedicate 3 years to selling stuff door to door, people want you to work for them. The problem is, I don't want to do something just because I can. Like, "Oh, hey I would be relatively successful if I only cared about being better than other people at a particular task." That doesn't do it for me anymore. I'm sure that factored into some of my earlier motivation surges. I don't feel bad about that, it's just not the way it is anymore. Where does that leave me now? Now that I don't care about impressing anyone. I only care about freedom. That's the reason I make money. When I am free I am happy. Money helps me to be free. Or at least, that is what I believe and so I make it true. Either way though, it doesn't make a difference. I need it. So that is the predicimant. Money. Do I go out on another sales spluge just because I can make the most money that way? Nahh... I don't need money that bad. I feel like I can be happy doing something that I am good at and can get compensated monetarily for. I really believe that. If your are genuinely enjoying what you are doing and who you are while you are doing it than you are going to be doing exceptionally well(at it :). see what I did with the smiley face there? nice...

No comments: