Sunday, September 18, 2011

positive vibrations.

Catching up? What is the purpose? All those things are gone. The good and the bad. The beauty and the Hell. It is what it is and as of this moment, it is all relevant. It is relevant because it is the journey that led me here. Here and now. Right now I am Taylor Spainhower. I have a wonderful life. I am growing and learning everyday and I am walking the path that is innevitably leading to enlightenment, or, the end of suffering. I will still experience pain. I will still hurt. My perspective on pain and hurt is the one change. It is the only thing that matters. What I percieve is what I am. I am a very lucky person. I am a beautiful person. I love people, and people love me. I am a budding flower that is only made more beautiful by the rain, snow, sleet and Hell that I endure. I love my job, and I am great at what I do. My passion in life is relationships and creating them and honoring them. People can sense my genuine desire to help which is why I am one of the five best salesmen in the country. I am one of the five best salesmen in the Country. I have so much to learn and I am extremely grateful for my flaws because they give me the abbility to forget myself. I am Taylor Spainhower because I am not thinking of Taylor Spainhower. I am thinking of you and how I can help you. I am helping myself by helping others. All the problems I have are illusions. Illusions of lack. My life is plentiful. It is abundant in every single way because I make it that way, every day. I am not my addictions. I have no addictions. I am happy and healthy. I can and will and am doing and accomplishing everything I want. All negativity is irrelevant. It is non existent. I am the most positive person in the most positive circumstances. I am a beautiful, selfless, giving person. I always will be.

That being said, I still wonder. I choose not to give focus to my ego, which is the source of my problems. So as of now, thats all I can report. It's simply that life is too beautiful and short, not to recognize that and seize every moment.

No comments: